Pages

Monday 8 April 2013

Blackout (Kinda)

Bad blogger!Bad.Yeah its been a while I know. My computer has finally decided to give up the ghost so i'm having to post stuff from my boyfriends computer.So my posts wont be as regular. I did get a few outfit posts though so Ill post those


This is an outfit I love that I wore for a night out. Got a lot of compliments for it(Psyched!) The skirt is from Primark and cost me 5 WHOLE POUNDS!!!! its gorgeous. I really love the whole chiffon skirt over a normal skirt thing that seems to have been going on this season and last season. Its the skirt of my dreams pretty much. The top is my trust crop top from top shop (I just love saying that!), which cost me £10. I love this outfit as a whole. Obviously I wore my jeffrey campbells because of their ultimate gorgeousness and the height they give me. They cut the hell out of me though. I look like ive been in a fight with a lawnmower. I do love them though. I have my evil eye bracelet from Kukee which I believe cost me £3. Its one of my favourites at the moment.  might start doing favourite videos because I wear so much of the same stuff.
Hope you enjoyed this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey!youve decided to leave a comment which is amazing.But please be nice!