Pages

Wednesday 24 April 2013

Ultra bland rave

Yeah the titles misleading.
You all know about my addiction.im obsessed with lush.I happened to buy ultra bland while I was at Waterloo,long story short beer was involved and I ended up getting the large tub.
At first I hated it.its thick and feels like lip balm.it felt like it would ruin my face because its so oily.
Fast forward a few weeks and I use it all the time.i actually pile it on pretty thick by now
How to use it:
Don't be shy.a lot works just as much as a little
You don't need a wet face to use it
Flannels are important.a sponge or water will not suffice.this baby is pretty thick and won't come off that easy

Don't be afraid that its so oily.it probably won't make you break out.its good for redness because it soothes the skin.ive found it good for the random flare up my skin had recently.it soothed the redness and smoothed over the dry rough spots.my skin looks a bit brighter and more radiant.its a bit softer and helps lock in moisture or return it if you've just been in the bath and its all dry.ive loved this product and might even repurchase it rather than try other ones from lush.its done great things for my skin.i might try and use it over the summer where my skin gets that weird rash that it gets in the summer.
If I think of anything else I love about it ill let you know



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey!youve decided to leave a comment which is amazing.But please be nice!