Pages

Wednesday 17 April 2013

Epic Fangirlness

Ok the post was misleading. I am not an epic fangirl. But I know someone who is. And as I love to make people happy and especially this person. I am writing this post. It will make me happy to make someone else happy. And isnt that what blogging is all about?
Black Milk have a pair of tardis police box leggings.Here they are.The colour of them is fabulous. Though im not a fan of the pattern. I don't think you can see enough of the tardis,its not obvious enough for me that its a tardis either. Comment if you think im wrong but I personally wouldn't spend £50 on them.

 These however, are fabulous. I love the print. Yes its not as obvious that its a tardis either but doctor who fans will spot this a mile off. I really love the colours and the whole look of them all.Sadly, they are not online yet. But I really think I will be buying a pair for that person and possibly even myself. They're beautiful and considering they are from her universe, they'll be a fraction of the cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey!youve decided to leave a comment which is amazing.But please be nice!