Pages

Wednesday 17 April 2013

Why converse are the best shoes ever

Last night I had a dream my converse got ruined so much I couldn't even wear them and call it a "grunge look".then Jensen button gave me a piggyback because I had no shoes,which was fun. So here's my reasons for converse being the best shoes in the universe
Picture the scene. Its 2 in the morning, the clubs have closed and you have to make your way home, heels and all. They're probably not even on your feet, most likely hung of your wrist while you hobble along. Wouldn't you just LOVE a pair of converses right now?
I find after a big night out when my feet are crying and screaming why did you do this to me? Why did you do this to me? Converse are the best things ever. And its not just when i'm hobbling to the corner shop the morning after a night out when my feet are still killing me. Here's a list of scenarios they rock my world in.
-Woohoo!I got festival tickets!Pants what shoes will I wear
-Balls, my wellies broke and its muddy as fudge.What shoes will I wear? I only bought wedges. Converse to the rescue(Yeah the eyelets let in mud but socks and Converse can be washed.)
 They are the comfiest thing you can put on your feet in my opinion. And they look so great. What other shoe can you wear to death. TO DEATH. And they still look awesome. They even look better than when you first bought them.Clean, they're preppy. Dirty, they're grungy. And they can be washed which is handy as balls when i've been caught in the rain, which I always do. They are lifesavers. And rock on over to ebay and you can get them really cheap. My white ones only cost me a tenner.My aids awareness ones were only £3.50.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey!youve decided to leave a comment which is amazing.But please be nice!