Pages

Monday 8 April 2013

Style Steal

This isnt a normal type of style steal. Im not creating an outfit based on someone elses outfit or being inspired by an outfit I saw. I am pillaging from my boyfriend. Aww poor dear, I stole his only beer t shirt. I will give it back. Or should I? Ill let you decide.Obviously disco pants, I want to get some different coloured ones or some different trousers, there's so little out there that I like at the moment, only  skirts. Im mainly drawn to skirts.Not great for this weather.

The jacket is from Tk maxx,ive had it for about a million years. Do any of you have that trusty jacket that has just lasted you forever?Nothing can ever happen to this jacket, if it broke id probably cry for a week.It was £22 which aint too shabby. The top is the beer shirt that i pillaged from Tom. My grey converse are vintage apparently and cost me £12 from a shop in notts called Braderie.
How did you all enjoy the snow?It was so pretty. It wrecks my skin, my face is still unhappy and i've been in sunny kingston for half a week now. Come on spring, what you doing?

1 comment:

  1. You dress the best , cool shoes sweetie ,
    & lovely hair in these pics ,

    I HAVE CHANGED MY BLOG'S URL FROM nanybuz91.blogspot.com to the NEW URL

    Come by for a visit & check my latest(fashion haul from here & there )

    ( artofnanyslife.blogspot.com )

    N@NY
    ,
    ,

    ReplyDelete

Hey!youve decided to leave a comment which is amazing.But please be nice!