Pages

Thursday 21 March 2013

Olay Eye Makeup Remover Review

Soo. I bought a new eye makeup remover. I was in Asda and it was only a pound(I know wow).. I thought I'd take the opportunity to try it out properly when I had a load of eyeliner on the other day.





Positives of this product
-Gets eyeliner off well
-Makes skin on eyes feel creamy(is that a thing that eyes can do?)
-Seems to smoothen skin
-Moisturises a bit
-Just glides on and wipes off
-No need to rub so eyes don't go all red
-Price

Negatives
-Eyeliner goes everywhere
-Eyeliner gets black mess all over hands( I looked like an old timey printer of newspapers,or a paperboy. Yeah, a paperboy)
-Some got a bit too close to my eye and things were blurry for a while.Really blurry.
-Can't do the lash line and didn't want to try after the blur incident.
Overall despite the blur I didn't mind this product. It did its job relatively well. If I wasn't so keen on trying new products I would repurchase this.Anyway, this is all talk because I'll never run out of this.I could use it every day but I never seem to run out of things.Such is my cosmetic luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey!youve decided to leave a comment which is amazing.But please be nice!