Pages

Monday 11 March 2013

Megalomanic Monday:Best of Romwe Leggings

My work has a habit of all coming at once so I almost didn't manage to do this post, but at quarter to 12 I decided I had to do it.I rushed over to romwe and got stuck in the leggings section, I couldnt help it they're all so amazing.So here goes
1.These are reminiscent of leggings i have seen that are either by black milk or lovely sally(who also have awesome leggings).These are a an amazing pair that would look fab with a black shirt, maybe a sheer one and some awesome cut out boots
 2.These remind me of black milks call of napoleon leggings, they're not similar but they remind me of them. I love them and the stained glass window effect, i'm not a religious person but if you have seen any of my hauls or previous mm's im drawn to religious things, i.e crosses.
 3. I've been looking for a decent set of mesh leggings since a saw a girl on the bus wearing some. They're awesome and so easy to wear. plus black is so flattering which makes me worry less about the fact the mesh panels highlight one of my problems areas.
 4.Valentines day is recent enough to keep getting mentioned so I had to include some swan leggings because they mate for life(How romantic), these are really elegant and could be worn day or evening. PLus I could wear these the scare me little brother since hes scared of swans.hehe, its ok hes almost 16, its not that mean
 5.These are so funky. I love them. They're really hipster but elegant and the same time and embodying last years ombre trend. My only issue it that the design is at the bottom and i'm too short for them to be seen on my, i'm too short for leggings =(
 6.GOTH ALERT! Goth Sammy is back. And she loves these. These would rock with my spiked litas and a combat jacket. Plus they look pretty good and would flatter a range of figures.Im tempted to mess with the system and get these to wear if I ever have an xray.
 7.The front of these are a triangle design which reminds me of the front of a Pink Floyd album, that makes me think, wow,indie much? I love things that really stand out but I also wear a lot of black so these would compliment anything I wear and add a much needed colour injection to any outfit.
 8.These are beyond amazing. I love retro and I love mario. I want these because my friends will love them, but will probably be a constant reminder of a crazy evening of mario kart we had. Aww embarrasing memories.
 9.I almost got pacman as my first tattoo,kinda wish I had, oh well there' time. Its so awesome, frustrating and fun and an embodiment of an era that was so important for fashion and technological advance.These dont really embody that but they are fun. The boyfriend got me a pacman ice cube tray for christmas, made me the happiest girl in the world
 10.Tetris, tetris tetris. Its safe to say these are tetris inspired. They are awesome and bright but not as in your face as some of the other leggings on Romwe(not that in your faceness is a bad thing). I love the geometric pattern on these.

Sorry that was so rushed.ill do better next week. Will get more outfit posts up soon as I have some new really awesome stuff to style.Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey!youve decided to leave a comment which is amazing.But please be nice!