Pages

Tuesday 19 March 2013

Time to go to skull (Sorry that was terrible)

Sorry about my camera.Its had Ben and Jerry's inside it for 2 and a half years now and the shutters get kind of sticky sometimes.
This is a top you'll be seeing a lot of.I know it must seem like I have four tops,sorry I do.My wardrobe is slowly being updated.But im going home soon so I might be able to take a trip to the massive primark(Thatd be nice) So hopefully you'll see a badass haul.But yeah the outfit.And no I do not feel the cold.

 I also had over knee navy blue socks from Primark(£2) and white converse(£10 eBay)..
Lipliner is black tulip by Rimmel
Top was £12 from Bank and the skirt is Topshop,can't remember how much it was.The belt was £5 from republic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey!youve decided to leave a comment which is amazing.But please be nice!