Pages

Monday 18 March 2013

Manicure Monday:Belated St Patricks day

Megalomanic Monday wasn't really working for me. I felt like this blog was just becoming a place where I can talk about what I want and maybe giving the vibe that Im just doing it for people to send me stuff. Im really not. I have this blog because Im just discovering fashion, shoes, nails, make up and everything that comes with taking care of your appearance more than I have done in the past. So I decided to change to manicure monday. I might still do wish lists because I think they say quite a bit about my personal style and help me develop it by looking around for things that appeal to me, but ill probably do those sort of posts every other week. Ive been learning how to do stuff with nails recently so manicure monday was born.Hopefully that will make this more of a style blog than an I want blog.So here goes
Yesterday was St Patrick's Day. Sadly I didn't do anything because I have stuff going on right now. But I did do these St Patrick Day nails.I didn't do a tutorial but I can do if you want one.Will probably do it in video form to make it easier.
Some of them are pretty blobby because I did it in about 15 minutes with my "dotting tool".My next one of these will probably be a tutorial but as I said if you want a tutorial for this specific look write in the comments.

2 comments:

  1. This is really cool haha, I am useless at nail art though!

    conceptofbudd.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is hard and fiddly.I always end up with nail varnish all over my cuticles and on the sides of my fingers where theyve touched together.thank god i got a nail kit with a corrector pen for christmas.Id be hopeless.

      Delete

Hey!youve decided to leave a comment which is amazing.But please be nice!