Pages

Sunday 27 January 2013

Yeahh its Yayer

I discovered Yayer a few months ago through another blog and didn't really pay much attention to it.But i had to pillage my bookmarks to find 5 things for Megalomanic Mondays and i'm really loving whats on there at the moment. These are my favourite pieces.
Also sorry
VELVET. I'm really getting into velvet which is weird because I used to hate it. I love the texture it can add to an outfit.

















BONES.Need I say more. These are awesome.
 I'm loving a high neck crop top at the moment. I just bought one from Topshop and I've considered getting in the washing machine with it just so i'd never have to take it off.
 LEATHER.the sado in me loves this cropped top.Its so mod.I love it.

 This is pretty.Bodycon skirts look so great.its just getting the confidence to wear them

 OOh high low dress oooh
 This is so out there.Vibrant and grungy,I just wish clutches weren't so awkward.


 I took resistant materials at GCSE so rivets appeal to me.And as leather bodycon skirt?C'mon, thats awesome.
 Shirt shirt shirt shirty shirt shirt shirt. I've been after some shirts because they are so easy to style. And this one is so fun.

 So yeah. That's all the fashion that's going on in my head right now. My lottery numbers need to come up so I can buy all this.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey!youve decided to leave a comment which is amazing.But please be nice!