Pages

Monday 21 January 2013

OOTD There are errands to be run!

Its been very cold and very snowy so I haven't been out of the house much. Its been like this for days
Me:hey nipples, can I leave the house?
Nipples:nope 
I have to consult my nipples otherwise they'll kick up a fuss and get all hurty and perky.
I decided to own my style and post more outfit of the days whether they're dressy or not.
But here's an outfit of the day for going out to face the cold.In retrospect the converse were a bad idea because it was slippy.But I had no other choice. Once I move back into the flat ill be able to use my tripod and take better pictures, for now this is what you must contend with. 
Also don't mind my hair.it was still wet and I have no idea where my hairdryer is.I have the feeling its not in the same county as I am.





Hat-Stolen from my mum(Thanks mum)
Lips-Barry M lip paint in 160
Denim shirt-New look £19.99
Cropped Sweater-Republic £15
Collar Pins-New Look £3.99 buy one get one free
Earrings-No clue(Miss selfridge?)
Jeans-New Look £16.99?
Converse-Ebay £10
Military Jacket-Ark £19.99

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey!youve decided to leave a comment which is amazing.But please be nice!