Pages

Monday 14 January 2013

Megalomanic Mondays

Im thinking of doing a new thing for 2013 called megalomanic mondays. Not that im saying bloggers are megalomanic,I am a tad though. So megalomanic mondays will be 5 things i've been looking at over the past week. Eventually I might do other weekly features.Who knows,heres ya first one.
No particular order of how much I want them
1.Ive been wanting a dark red lipstick for ages and have purchased multiple types of lipstick looking for the shade vampy enough.this one seemed quite dark when I tested it in boots,but for all I know Ill buy it and it too will not  be dark enough.If you have a good dark red lipstick,let me know in the comments section
2.Since my early teenage years I have leant towards gothicness(If that even a word) and as much as I tried to fight it,my gothic tendencies still linger. This means that if I see something cross shapes, skull shaped, bone shaped, black, lace, leather etc im going to want it.These bone bracelelets from kukee are on sale at the moment for £3 and im really tempted to get one.Silver or gold?
3.Pretty basic.But since I heard about above knuckle rings ive been longing for one,or a tonne. ill either get 2 or 4,im undecided. Ive not seen them in the shops but theyre such a good idea and an easy way to make hands look more interesting.
4.I love the way skater skirts look.they seem to flatter all figures and are easy to style. Ive been looking for one for ages.This one is £15 from river island.Id prefer it in black though.Any sort of skater skirt will do me though.
Image of Jeffrey Campbell Lita Spike Boots
5.Litas litas litas.I posted a picture of some like these many moons ago.these are the actual jeffrey campbell ones which I saw in solestruck recently.I cant believe they're down to 59 from 130!I want them but thats a lot more than im likely to spend on shoes.If they were the all over spike litas I would almost definitely cast off my better judgement, or perhaps sell it to buy these shoes. Ive seen a lot of bloggers raving about them and theyre so fantastic.And its not like me to resist something with spikes.

Im hoping to do a couple of hauls soon as ive been shopping and have a january sales pillaging planned with some friends. I'm also mid edit on the things I bought in december for christmas presents and whatnot so you should get two quite soon. I have come into possession of a tripod and ill be back in my flat soon so it will be easier to get things sorted. Now that I have some more decent clothes to wear you should get some more OOTD posts too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey!youve decided to leave a comment which is amazing.But please be nice!