Pages

Monday 21 January 2013

Megalomanic Mondays

OK someone has to high five me for this post not being 30 pairs of shoes I've been looking at recently. I've been into office for the first time ever recently which has spurred me on for shoe shopping, and online too!go Sammy  But yeah this is the 5 things I've been lusting after recently.

1.I had no idea how horrible this photo was but i'll describe what its supposed to be.They are supposed to be sequin leggings.I love them because they look so glam and would be great for clubbing or the theatre or anything where I have to leave the house and look awesome.I found these ones on Boohoo for a ridiculous £12.Thats so cheap, I may have to get them

 2.No matter how stylish i'm trying to be,converse will always have my heart.I know converse at stylish but I don't know how to style them that doesn't make me look like I really couldn't be arsed. I've loved the american flag Chuck Taylor's since they came out but ill be damned if I pay full price for converse. These are a pretty reasonable £25 from office.And I have to say I really do like them.
3. This looks like its going to be one of the main trends of 2013. Which is fine by me because these cut out boots have the perfect amount of military inspiration to appeal to me. I love the military trend and if these boots weren't £90 They would be in my wardrobe right now.The only trouble with cut out boots is that they seem so expensive.
4.Big surprise a dark red lipstick. They  fascinate me. And after getting a Barry M lip paint recently i've loved the idea of getting another one in my search for the perfect shade. I know Mac is good because everyone raves about it, I have a mac blush myself and I love it, the shade is great, the consistency is great.So I might shell out £14 for this lipstick. This shade looks lighter than the Barry M lip paint that I have but from swatching it in the shop it seems darker than the one I have.I love it,its a really great shade. This like the benefit mascara I will talk about next I might get this because I know it will last me a long time.
5. I've heard a lot about this mascara, according to some bloggers its the best mascara that you can buy at the moment. Like mac products I have used benefit products way back when, I used to have the rose water toner and some sort of cream thing that made your skin uber soft so I know benefit is good and I am really intrigued by this product. I need a new mascara so i'm tempted to get this one. Though the price is quite high I might still get it because mascara lasts me ages so its probably going to be worth the money. I really love the spikey (see spikes are awesome!) bit at the end that looks like its for your lower lashes, that looks so helpful, in the past I have had to have two sets of mascara so I could have a thinner brushed one to do my lower lashes so one that can do both sets of lashes is great.
 So that's my Megalomanic Monday for this week. Yay! I did another one. These are all great products and clothes and i'm really tempted to try them out and see whether they are as good as they look. I'd love to know what five thinks you'd love to have at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey!youve decided to leave a comment which is amazing.But please be nice!