Pages

Sunday 13 January 2013

OOTD trip to buy supplies for the zombie apocolypse

I didnt really do anything fancy,just went to asda and bought 12 pot noodles,5 pasta and sauces,2 savoury rice and a deli box.Standard,zombie apocolypse come at me bro'.
I like this outfit because it feels a bit 90's to me,the crop top is a little short which occasionally shows my midriff but that just makes it more 90's.



                                                                             Crop top-Topshop £10
                                                                              Skirt-Topshop £8?
You cant really see in this photo but I am wearing over knee socks (it is winter) and my brogue Chelsea boots from Primark-£15.
I just threw my military coat over this because its warm and one of the few coats I have.One day maybe ill buy more coats so I can wear one that goes with my outfit,One day....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey!youve decided to leave a comment which is amazing.But please be nice!