Pages

Monday 18 February 2013

Megalomanic Mondays

I've been thinking maybe i should do a Megalomanic Mondays that's organised and based on one theme.But then I see something really random that I love and that goes out the window.This week is another one of those weeks.Also I just realised I have six things.but they're all so pretty so I don't know what to get rid  of.Think of it like Megalomanic Mondays extra. More megalomania for your money.
1.This is pretty.Maybe a bit short but I love the cloud pattern. And its only $9.95 from Factorie. Which isnt bad,its about £7? I think this could be really flattering with a pair of tights.
 2.This may be controversial but that's what I love about it. The idea that God is a women is pretty provocative. But hey maybe thats me wanting to stand out. This would be hard to style because tshirts arent the most flattering on me unless I cut them up.I also love the gothic dripping print.Its just an overall fun piece from Dimepiece.
3.Actually I just thought the t-shirt would look pretty banging with these stripey bottoms. I'm not sure if they are leggings or jeans. I would prefer them to be jeans. They are $40 from Miracle eye. One thing I will say about miracle eye is that I love that they use normal women. They arent stick thin and lanky like giraffes. This model is apparently only 5 foot 2, which is one inch taller than myself.I love that they are marekting their clothes to the people who will buy them. But yeah the trouser. I love them. They are really flattering and would hide the lumpy legs that I have.

 4.MMM tartan. Im half scottish so I love tartan. And this is a circle skirt which is the slightly less flattering version of the skater skirt. This is so fabulous and would fit right in with the whole nineties trend thats going on now. This would work pretty well worn high waisted with a spaghetti strap crop top and some flatforms or maybe converse. But maybe that's just me wanting to wear everything with converse.
 5. Im new to houndstooth. I feel I might have mentioned this already. I used to hate it when it first came out but i'm warming to it. Its a complex pattern which I don't normally wear. But I think I would wear these. They are $18 from the Pretty Junk. A good pair of leggings are a wardrobe staple and If you can call disco pants leggings I am glued to leggings. Leggings are so versatile. They can be worn with a normal length top(i know a lot of people don't like this but i say boo to you people) They can be worn with a long top. I even wear them to the gym. They are pretty flattering on most people. I feel like a patterned pair can be even more flattering provided you get the right size and the pattern doesn't get too stretched.
 6.Your free item. This too is from miracle eye. I love this model, her hair is awesome and shes got a normal persons figure. Fabulous. And this top still looks great. I would wear it with disco pants because I am in the middle of getting my disco pants surgically attached to me. But this would rock with a skater skirt ,a circle skirt, you could even doll it up with a pencil skirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey!youve decided to leave a comment which is amazing.But please be nice!