Pages

Monday 4 February 2013

Megalomanic Mondays

Ta dah!Its monday. Heres a few things I have been looking at recently.
1. I love leather.It can add texture to an outfit and make it loads more interesting. Ive seen so many different styles of this skirt on so many different blogs and I finally found one I can afford. Its £23 from ark and I love it.Skater skirts are amazing because they are feminine and flattering and this one is grungy as hell (i like me some grunge)
2.My mum just sent me a pencil skirt and i'm happy with that. I love a pencil skirt,theyre elegant, theyre sexy and they really emphasise a curve or two. I love this one because when I tried it on today I was wearing my new alphabet tights, which made it look grungy. But I also know I could style it for an interview or a night out. This skirt is really multifunctional. And for some reason stripes are something im drawn to at the moment.That and velvet. Oh and its £18 from bank which isnt too bad a price.
3.I love a shirt.theyre versatile. And any excuse to wear some collar pins is fine. I love this shirt,the cold shoulder detail makes it more interesting than a normal shirt and its covered in skeletons.This oversized one looks great, and it would look great with a skater skirt.And its only £8 from fashion union.I Love it. I have been looking for some decent shirts for ages because my denim one is being worn to death
4.Wow this skirt is so 90's. I love it. I love a good flannel shirt,but this is a skirt!already my mind is blown. This is so grungy and so channeling the essence of the 90s and Kurt Cobain and everything that was good about that era. I wish I was a teen during that era and not a baby so I could have experienced the fashion.This would be so easy to style and a pair of docs with this would be just perfection. Unfortunatly its UNIF so I cant afford it.
5.Sheer shirts are so yummy. Though im never sure whether to wear something underneath other than a good bra (im quite boobiliscious,if youve got it flaunt it) I do still enjoy a heer shirt. And this one has crosses so its perfect.I was srawn to it because it really is sheer, there are a lot of sheer shirts out there that you could get away with not wearing a crop top underneath.This one is really see through, which would probably be  better at accentuating curves.Its only £20 which isnt a bad price for wasteland.
So that was my belated megalomanic mondays.Hope you enjoyed and feel free to post comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey!youve decided to leave a comment which is amazing.But please be nice!