Pages

Thursday 28 February 2013

FOTN:Gigging it up right nice

 Thought id try this whole face of the day thing. Yeah its dark but the pictures havn't turned out too bad.

 So yeah.My foundation is Rimmel match perfection in the lightest shade, which I think is a bit too light for me. I was surprised because I have a ghost face so I thought it would match,but hey ho on with the search for the perfect foundation.
My blusher is MAC sheer tone in shade Peaches, I know I should use a pink blush but I prefer the way peach toned ones look,pink ones just don't look too good on me.
My eye liner is Collection 2000 felt tip liner because i'm crap at applying eyeliner so I need to have a pen.Fail.
My lipstick is MUA in shade 2 I think though I switched to Rimmel red tulip at the end of the night because I prefer the colour.
I used a number 17 eyebrow pencil to define my eyebrows, though they really need shaping.
I also have benefit high beam on and collection 2000 concealer in light but you cant really see that.
I love cat liner and tried to go for a bit of a Hollywood glamour look with this with the big thick cat liner.I think it worked better with the dark red lips though.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey!youve decided to leave a comment which is amazing.But please be nice!