Pages

Monday 25 February 2013

Megalomanic Monday Etsy Edition

I decided to do a themed MM around Etsy shops because its a good website. I love that the stuff is handmade or vintage because I make jewellery myself so its great to see other handmade stuff.. Id get a shop myself but it can be quite expensive. There's some great stuff on there ranging from the very cheap to the expensive and classy. Being quite tight I go for the cheap stuff and on Etsy that still can be quirky ands awesome.So here's my best of Etsy.
1.Raw Earth do a pretty good range of above knuckel rings. I had to work hard to not use the cross knuckle ring because im sure you are getting fed up of seeing crosses. This is classy and makes me think  of hippies for some reason which is great.
2.FECKIN SWEEEEEET! They're shotgun shells! Its every zombie enthusiasts dream. And I am a zombie enthusiast. I watch the films I play the games. But enough about me being crazy. These would look awesome with a badass outfit, a leather jacket, maybe some docs. Perfecto.
3. I love foxes. Obviously,I live in the city. See them all the time, there's one on my street which we have named Clive and hes pretty ballsy. These have got a sort of surreal look about them to me which is what drew me to them. They remind me of the cartoons I used to watch as a kid. You gotta love a bit of nostalgia.Da silva
4.This ankh ring from Aquarian Thoughts is just perfect. Its so dainty and girly and would look great with a bunch of other rings for an uber silver look. Its so on trend with it being a knuckle ring, I love it. I love egyptian stuff.
5.The little ghostie earrings from designs by mishii  are adorable. Perfect for halloween or just for saying I believe. I love them.They might be kinda cool for a touch outfit to add a little cutesie edge.
6. These are beyond pretty. The glitter makes it really girly while the holograph makes it on trend and eye catching as hell. Id wear these with everything.Neat
7.This Pyrite ring from SPECIMEN is amazing. Its so jazzy. I love it. It looks pretty classy too and could be grungy or for a night outfit. Id wear this alone because its such a stand out piece.
8.Yes Fabulous Wire Yes. This is so pretty. I'm obsessed with knuckle rings so I wish this was a knuckle ring. But as a ring it is pretty funky and so random.
9.This Meredith Grace necklace is awesome. I love ships and this one does not dissapoint. I love the old timey sepia (I guess you could call it instagram filter effect) of it and the colour and think they contrast each other nicely. Id wear this with anything black or white so it stood out.
10.These Sleepy Mountain earrings are really sweet. I love retro stuff like tapes but could hardly bear having a proper tape dangling from my ears. these are an adorable alternative. the fact that they are handrawn just makes them that bit more kitsch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey!youve decided to leave a comment which is amazing.But please be nice!