Pages

Wednesday 12 December 2012

Things I love about christmas and winter

It is a pretty amazing time of year.Yeah its hella cold(sorry scotland,i know youre getting it worse but crap england is too cold for me)But there are soe things you have to love
1. Frost. Dont you just love how glittery things look? The newborn fashionista in me loves that because glitter is so ontrend right now. I just love how magical the world looks when its glittery.even though without my trusty leopard print wellyboots(I MISS YOU!) im am a slip hazard.

2.Christmas songs. Love love love em! cheesy i know but theyre so cheerful.Christmas is just such a cheerful time of year.

3.Sales. Cant wait to hit em.I have three shopping trips planned.Sales pillaging is happening big stylee this year.

4.Beanie hats.I just picked up one from beyond retro about a week ago while christmas shopping and I love it.Ill do a haul when my skin is good enough.but at the moment im too dry to appear on camera.

5.Christmas shopping.everythings so awesome at christmas.Seeing a lot of reindeer things about and loving it.Resisting the temptation to shop for myself quite well though.(The £4 i spent on jewellery the other day doesnt count)

Things I dont like
1.OH ITS SO COLD. cold + my skin= all out warfare.my skin gets so mad at me during the winter.its not as bad this year.Its an excuse to get face stuff and I think im gonna hit lush when my garnier runs out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey!youve decided to leave a comment which is amazing.But please be nice!