Pages

Sunday 2 December 2012

Holy crap its 23 days until christmas and I haven't bought the other half anything

What do boyfriends like?! Hes got socks and I think hes got pants. Help me please people reading this,comment your tushies off,I need help.
  In other news I did something to my nails.




I really like Polka dot nails because they trick people into thinking I know what to do with nails,without you having to actually know what to do with nails.Theres also a lot of variety with them because im a nail varnish hoarder and theyre so easy to do without you needing to buy any special tools.I might buy a sponge and do galaxy nails.Or retry newspaper print nails.Ive done them before and they went reasonably well.If you want to see my do any tutorials let me know.I can do polka dot,newspaper print and possibly ombre and galaxy.
The colours I used were Rimmel I love lasting finish In black and barry M nail varnish in white. I can never find the colour on those bottles but its quite clearly white.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey!youve decided to leave a comment which is amazing.But please be nice!