Pages

Thursday 13 December 2012

I hauled my ass off

Oh christmas.Why do you provide me with an excuse to go into shops.I went shopping for a few things for my boyfriends sister.Then this happened.
Mollys Presents


So yeah a couple of Barry M polishes.Im sure youre noticing,the theme is pink.She loves pink so I went as pink as possible.

I also got her the candy cream bubble bar from lush. i bought it for my mum a couple of weeks ago and it smelled so fantastic and seemed like such a fun gift that I had to get one for molly too.Ill probably get myself one in the new year if my mum says it works.It smells like parma violetss
I go this free because I bought three Barry m Polishes.Im not to sure about the colour.Im not a massive fan of blue so I will probably give it to my mum. I bought her two other barry m polishes,one in burgundy and one in teal which is similar to this colour.Id take a picture of them but I got all excited and wrapped them already.I got her the candy thing bubble bar too and these beauties from lush.

I have the love lettuce face mask and have to say they do work well.  a face mask seems like a good thing for her to have because theyre quite fun.She gets her hands wet and covered in chemicals at work so I though it would be good to get her a decent hand cream,out of lushes hand creams this one seemed to work best and is designed for hands that get wet often.
I got my dad a mulled wine kit because im a little lost about what to get him. I also got all four series' of open all hours for him.
Sammys presents from sammy for excelling this year at being sammy
 Batiste because I feel so greasy at the moment.And my other half loves cherry so thought he might enjoy smelling me
 Desperatly in need of a new one.Mine ran out and I look so bland without eyeliner now that I actually wear it.I have to have felt tip liners because as soon as I have to do something that require steady hands (take a photo,apply eyeliner, nail varnish,operation etc) my hands get all shaky.Its like im drunk




 Yes theres a cross theme.despite being the least religious person in the world im really loving the crosses that are everywhere at the moment.The dangly cross earrings are both from Primark and were £1 each!For that price I had to get silver and gold,im trying to wear gold at the moment.The studs are from river island and were £1.50 a pair so got silver and gold.The necklace was £2 from primark and I had to get it because ive been lusting after the republic one for weeks and this is a fraction of the price
The collar pins are from ebay.I saw some on kukee that I loved but I lost them so found the same on ebay
Well done if you read all that.Sorry it was so long.I got really carried away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey!youve decided to leave a comment which is amazing.But please be nice!