Pages

Sunday 18 November 2012

Time to say my final goodbyes to my Henry Holland tights

its a sad day for me.i just put on my henry holland tights and they are laddered and shit looking enough to consider buying some more.ill miss you.weve been together over 2 years now and weve been through some things.weve walked without shoes with you and you havent got laddered but you have got wet and weird smelling.weve been clubbing but never vomited on you and youve seen me back from the SU more times than I can count.weve travelled the world(brighton,london,derby).Goodbye.Ill miss you (WEEP)
Someone get me some new tights.good thing christmas is coming,Ive told the other half some new ones and hes said hes already got me a present.If its not these tights im not gonna be responsible for my actions.Just kidding.Ill just get some in january when I pillage the january sales.Which I will do a haul for.unless i do what I sometimes do and go out all excited to get some new stuff and a whole new wardrobe and come back with nothing because a mirror has said something mean to me
Sammy =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey!youve decided to leave a comment which is amazing.But please be nice!