Pages

Monday 26 November 2012

Holy crap i did something to my hair!

Im normally so shite at hair.What I do to it is ultimately irrelevant because its flicky within an hour.but this look just came together and has stayed for the last 45 minutes.mainly because there was minimal heat involved.I quite like it and the other half has even said it looks good so well see how it goes.I wont show you my outfit for the night because I have limited clothes so its the same as last night.I found this boho sort of dangly necklace so im wearing that and some crow feather earrings with ear cuffs to show off how massively pierced I am.Hope you like!Comment and that



Eyes-Collection 2000 liquid eyeliner,maybelline liquid eyeliner(Had to use two because they are both running out)Loreal kohl pencil,Barry M chunky eye pencil(will do a review because im annoyed) ,some black eye shadow.Diorshow iconic mascara, That yellow maybelline mascara(the old one) .Had to use so many eye products because the liquid eyeliners gave out on me,then the barry m pencil was a pain in the posterior so I had to set it with some black eye shadow and the loreal pencil was for when even that didnt work.And I always wear two layers of mascara.
Blush-Maybelline dream matte mousse in mauve magique
Foundation-Maybelline dream matte mousse in ivory(im a ghost),maybelline dream satin liquid in light(have to wear two layers of foundation when clubbing or the cameras make me look terrible)
Lips.Rimmel lasting finish lipstick in coral in gold,rimmel vinyl gloss in fashion icon
Earrings-New look, claires
Necklace-You can barely see it but its from camden market

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey!youve decided to leave a comment which is amazing.But please be nice!