Pages

Monday 26 November 2012

OOTD Night at the Theatre

I went to see my best friend in a play at my uni.it was awesome,there was sofas and everything/
I bought this skirt a month ago and have been looking for an occasion to wear it for.I love the way it hangs and ive been after a skirt like this for ages.This one had a few splits in it which made it blow really nicely in the wind.so in general,yeah,i love it and I never wear skirts so its good
This top is just a cropped tshirt
I ended up going back to my friends,walking there was agony and my shoes have rubbed me to death.


I never know what to do with my hair.it just goes down when i style it
Top-Topshop
Skirt-River Island
Shoes-Bank
I didnt include my bag in this picture but I had a black leather studded box clutch with a rhinestone skull clasp which is from republic.Its my only going out bag at the moment but I love it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey!youve decided to leave a comment which is amazing.But please be nice!