Pages

Wednesday 9 July 2014

Boujois Happy Light Foundation Review

I realised I should do a lot more reviews considering how many different products I try.So this is the first of said reviews. Boots have an offer for 2 for £14 Bourjois products at the moment, i've only used one Bourjois product before (the serum primer) and I liked it so I thought id try a couple of their other products. I decided to go for two foundations because i'm just running out of my Maybelline Satin Liquid so I got the two most expensive foundations because value!
The first one I tried was the Happy Light foundation which retails at £10.99.
I have about four bad words to say about this product so ill get those out of the way now.It was a little streaky around my nose,however this was easily fixed by blending with my fingers and in retrospect it could have been my brush needing cleaning that caused the streakiness.  There,now that ooginess is out of the way,onto the pros
This was one of the best matches for my skin tone that I ave ever found. At first I was a little concerned it would be too light but once it was all on it matched perfectly. It has a beautiful porcelain look to it and makes me feel like my skin is flawless. My skin isn't great at the moment because I've been eating badly and this covers me gorgeously.
It has a dewy look to it without looking too oily which can often happen with other foundations when I put it on over moisturiser, this didn't fall into that trap. It also makes the skin look lighter, which is probably how it got its name Happy light. Though that could be because it feels very light on the skin. It doesn't feel cakey and builds a nice even coverage while looking natural. I can't speak for how well it is at layering because it covered me so perfectly I don't see myself needing another layer.
I have a habit of touching my face a lot which is probably why my skin sucks at the moment and have found a lot of foundations come off on my fingers or seem to slide during the day. I sneezed after I put this on and had to hold my nose and none of it has come off on my hands.My skin also feels really soft.
I loved this product and definitely see myself buying it again at full price.
Have you tried this foundation? What did you think of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey!youve decided to leave a comment which is amazing.But please be nice!