Pages

Sunday 11 May 2014

Daddy O Review

What d'ya know blog posts that aren't like 6 months apart. I have post ideas for once so I'm trying to blog regularly. Today I have a review of a product that I got a sample of last time I was in Lush.

The lady who helped me recommended it to remove the brassiness out of my blonde hair. I've always known about the product but been dubious about trying it because I was unsure about whether it would work because I think you'd need chemicals to make a difference to the mad brassiness my hair has. But this has proved me wrong. While my hair is a little brassy (It needs re dying). It does have some chemicals in it but also has natural ingredients like lemon juice that works to tone the hair.  It also has coconut oil to moisturise. I got a good size sample so have managed to use this 4 times so far and have one use left and I have to say I love it! It neutralises the dryness that comes with bleaching and leaves my hair feeling so soft and shiny. I love how it makes your hair purple when you lather it up which is obviously because its a purple shampoo but its just so much fun. It also has this great Parma Violets smell that lasts until the next day if its the last shampoo that I use, I love that it make me smell like purple. I loved this so much im going to buy a full size one and use it as my regular toning shampoo just because it has made the ginge in my hair lighter without compromising its health. I would definitely reccomend it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey!youve decided to leave a comment which is amazing.But please be nice!