Pages

Wednesday 16 April 2014

Oh my sweet jesus new henry Holland nails

Im back with another product id like to try. i havn't yet reviewed my Henry Holland nails but I intend to. As far as fake nails go I don't have a lot of experience. I don't know how long they are supposed to last.But I do love the designs of them. I have the face ache the polka dot and the  letter ones and though slightly long I love the way they look.I was so surprised to see these in Boots as I had no idea a new collection had come out apart from the thorn in my side and I have to say I love this collection even more than the last.




As a huge fan of lego ill be buying the blockheads. But I also love the bright Jewel thief nails. I wasnt a huge fan of the neon nails from the last collection, zig zag stardust and tweed. I love neon but they were just too much and too bright. I love the thorn in my side nails, especially the fact that they're 3D. I've never tried 3D nails so id love to see whether these are awkward or not. I love the glitter face ache and will be getting those. I loved my face ache nails but unfortunatly the googly eyes fell off one of them and there should definitely be spares included.The royal explosion nails are amazing, I don't know why I love glitter so much.  What do you think of the nails?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey!youve decided to leave a comment which is amazing.But please be nice!