Pages

Saturday 19 April 2014

Beauty Haul

I went home for a little over Easter and while getting new piercings I decided to do a little shopping. Superdrug have a buy one get 50% off on real techniques brushes so I bought two of those because I've been using my buffing brush for powder and it doesn't really work for that.I bought the powder brush and the eye shading brush because I've bought one before and lost it.I also bought Rimmels 60 second sky high nail polish. Its my favourite colour but after years of use it went gloopy. So i had to snap this up after seeing it for a pound in Poundland.I go though eyelashes like nobody's business so purchased these two sets as they were £2.65, what a bargain!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey!youve decided to leave a comment which is amazing.But please be nice!