Pages

Wednesday 9 July 2014

Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid Review

I don't know if they changed the formula of this foundation or whether my skin sucks that badly that it applies differently but this foundation is a dissapointmenr compared to the last bottle I bought. This was my go to foundation when I didn't want to try anything new but I think i may have fallen out of love.
The new (im just going to call it that) formula sits a lot heavier on my skin and looks caked on even when its spread thinly. It always looks like im wearing a buttload of foundation even when im not.And it makes my raised blemishes more obvious. The colour seems more orange coloured on my skin. My red marks also seem to show through a lot on my cheeks and i have to compensate with concealer which now no longer matches.
Its staying power is also rather poor,even when powdered.
All in all im unimpressed with this product and dont see myself buying it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey!youve decided to leave a comment which is amazing.But please be nice!